This 14-year-old girl was on her period and made a common mistake that almost ended in death: my mom wants to text girls her age.

Teenagers go through many changes during puberty and many of them can be very scary for them because they don’t know the necessary information. The body goes through a natural and complex cycle of evolution and change. For example, girls begin this process at age 11, while boys at age 12 see more facial hair and their voices get deeper, while girls begin menstruating and their breasts begin to grow. . This 14-year-old girl made a mistake and thanks to her mother, she avoided major complications. Be sure to read until the end.

A 14-year-old girl named Molly nearly developed serious and life-threatening complications after wearing a tampon for a long time. What later looked like a cold turned out to be much more complicated and dangerous later when she noticed a severe irritation on her body.

Finally, realizing it wasn’t just a cold, Molly talked to her mother about what had happened and thought for a moment and started asking questions. Someone would have if she had changed her dress in time, and Molly said no. The girl slept for 10 hours wearing a tampon without changing it, which led to the development of a very rare bacterium called toxic shock syndrome, caused by toxins produced by Staphylococcus aureus. Some of the symptoms include confusion, vomiting, headache, sudden onset of fever, low blood pressure, or even diarrhea.

It is important to see a doctor as soon as someone experiences symptoms similar to those mentioned above as they can lead to complications very quickly. Even people who have experienced this can have it again and it is highly recommended not to use tampons if this has happened in the past.

The girl was taken to the intensive care unit, where she received specialized treatment. She eventually recovered and was released from the hospital, but it took her some time to fully recover.

Her mum wants to make sure other girls don’t have the same problem, so she posted what happened on social media to make other mums aware of this bacteria. Let’s do the same and share to prevent this from happening to other girls!

You May Also Like

Rescuers Unable to Save 200 Stranded Horses on a Small Piece of Land, but Seven Women Devise a Solution

It happened in 2006, 200 horses got stuck on a small piece…

Happy grandfather approaches to meet his new grandchild and realizes his daughter deceived him

Landry James has always been surrounded by women. By now, he’s used…

Elderly man gets his last breath beside his wife time went on their daughter finds out a hidden detail in their lifetime

Anyone who’s been to a wedding knows the famous part of the…

Husband disappears right after wedding after 70 years, and she knows where hero Billy was last seen

The Second World War is unforgettable. It’s also regrettable in many levels.…